Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Cookies

[eluser]Josssi[/eluser]
Hi people,
if I want to step back was after logout not possible, have to set something with cookies? I never handle something like that, can you give me an advice somebody please?

Thanks

[eluser]skunkbad[/eluser]
How are you handling login?

[eluser]Josssi[/eluser]
I am using library tank_auth. After sending correct username and password is created session.

[quote author="Josssi" date="1334433070"]I am using library tank_auth. After sending correct username and password is created session.[/quote]

You going to want to find out the name of the cookie, or find out what tank auth is setting for a cookie, and unset it. I don't use tank auth, so I can't be more specific. Perhaps somebody else will answer.

[eluser]Josssi[/eluser]
I need achieve to was not able step back after logout. What is your solving of this problem?

Besides what I said about unsetting the cookie, you'll probably want to make sure that all pages have no-cache headers.

[eluser]Josssi[/eluser]
Maybe is it this right...i dont now, I never solve something similar...so I am thankful for every advice how to do it. Can I use cookies helper? Can it help me?

If you are just getting started, you might consider using Community Auth. I can better assist you when you are using my application. I'd be very surprised if Tank Auth didn't already do what you need it to do. I think you just need to read the documentation again. It would be absurd if after logging out you can hit a back button and see the logged-in content.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB