Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
error_msg within image_lib not resetting on clear()

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I was running a ->resize() on an uploaded image within a loop to generate a handful of newly sized images. What I found when an error was created was that the error messages were continually being concatenated to error_msg on each iteration of the loop (which I guess is normal) but the variable wasn't being reset when calling ->clear().

Loop iteration 1
Unable to save the image. Please make sure the image and file directory are writable.

Loop iteration 2
Unable to save the image. Please make sure the image and file directory are writable.

Loop iteration 3

etc

To satisfy my needs, I've simply added error_msg to the clear() function within image_lib but wonder why this isn't done as standard practice? Maybe I'll add it as an argument of the clear() function - reset standard variables or *all* variables.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB