Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Help! Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by

[eluser]josepichu[/eluser]
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ebconsul/public_html/guaguas/application/models/estados_model.php:1)

Filename: helpers/url_helper.php

Line Number: 546

my estados_model.php file is this:

Code:
<?php

class Estados_model extends CI_Model {

function __construct() {

parent::__construct();

}

function guardar_cambio_estado($e_fuente, $e_destino, $idincidencia) {

$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
  //$ip = $this->input->ip_address();

$sql = "insert into historial_cambios_estados set idincidencia='".$idincidencia."', estado_fuente='".$e_fuente."', ";
  $sql .= "estado_destino='".$e_destino."', fecha_cambio_estado='".date("Y-m-d H:i:s")."', ";
  $sql .= "usuario='".$this->session->userdata('usuario')."', ip='".$ip."'";

mysql_query($sql);

return 0;  

}

}

?>

It hasn't space before the <?php...

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Try removing the last php ending tag at the bottom of the page. They aren't needed and cause problems if there is anything after it, like a space. So it's best to just leave them off, like each file of the framework does.

[eluser]Ayeyermaw[/eluser]
remove
Code:
?>

from the bottom of your file. Also make sure that there are no spaces or lines before
Code:
<?php

Does that fix it?

Thanks, but I have checked all You say but the message doesn't disappear.

It's strange because in localhost i don't have the warning message.

Anyway, I call estados_model.php from another method (guaguas_model.php). I'm thinking to include the method code inside guaguas_model.php... xD.

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
You should not only check the current file, but every file that is loaded by the request, for anything preceding
Code:
<?php

[eluser]Ayeyermaw[/eluser]
You definately removed ?> from the end of your file?

[quote author="CroNiX" date="1338923679"]Try removing the last php ending tag at the bottom of the page. They aren't needed and cause problems if there is anything after it, like a space. So it's best to just leave them off, like each file of the framework does.[/quote]

mmm... i have in all my controllers the last php tag in the page bottom. Can be these the problem? I don't think so, because so far have had no problems.

[quote author="Ayeyermaw" date="1338926897"]You definately removed ?> from the end of your file?

[/quote]

Yes, in the model only... i will try to remove it in the controllers too.

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Remove them from all files. They are already removed from the files that come with CI. And I'd do as WanWizard suggested and check for anything before php open tag at beginning of the file. On all files you have created.

One other thing that can cause that, depending on what you're doing, is echoing straight from the controller instead of a view, because that will show up before any of the view files as it's unbuffered.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB