$this->load->view('list', $data);
}
}
?>

In view every pagenumber has same data , its look like this :

http://localhost/saglik/index.php/clinics/index/page/
http://localhost/saglik/index.php/clinics/index/page/20
http://localhost/saglik/index.php/clinics/index/page/40

All page number has no data , i also tried with uri segment but it's better to leave it for CI ?

[eluser]Aken[/eluser]
You need to use limit and offset in your query. Right now your code just does the same thing, regardless of what page its on.

[eluser]Önder ÖZCAN[/eluser]
$query = $this->db->get(‘v16_listings’,$limit);
return $query->result();

I am using limit in my query , but as i said , when i try with offset it does not work , And is there any live code which is working with ActiveRecord that you can send me the link , Because when i try to search over google i seen only problems about CI Pagination .

Do you all sure that this class working properly ? Because in CI docs. there is no proper example with using Active Record ..

[eluser]srpurdy[/eluser]
Add
Code:
$config['uri_segment'] = '3'; //change this to the uri where the page segment would be.

Change
Code:
$data['_clinicList'] = $this->Clinic_list->entries (30);

to that
Code:
$data['_clinicList'] = $this->Clinic_list->entries($config['per_page'],$config['uri_segment']);

entries function

Code:
function entries($limit,$offset)
{
$query = $this->db
->select('*') //you should only select fields you actually need.
->from('v16_listings')
->limit($limit,$offset)
->get();
return $query->result();
}

surpudy , Thank you for your close help .

The sql output looking like this :
In controller:
$config['uri_segment'] = '4';

Sql Output:
SELECT * FROM (`v16_listings`) LIMIT 4, 20

Page Address String :
http://localhost/saglik/index.php/clinics/index/page/40

As you see CI recognize uri segment config as a string , nothing more then variable .... Smile It really funny coz i just didnt make it pagination works regular about more than month, I did all other stuff ( Ajax grid , Models vs ... ) and I also working with Yii but CI pagination ? It really didn't work . And i really And really wonder if they are any live ( working ) Pagination code which using by Active Record ? Because no one has answered about this question Smile

It started to get funny about this ...

I fixed problem :

The solution is , uri_segment is not enough for creating pagination ...

$offset = $this->uri->segment(4,0); is needed for Sql statement which is really gets 4th segment of address string.

When i try to execute everything works fine . But also uri_segment is needed by pagination , it does not do anything but somehow it needed by configuration .

It's just prooved that Pagination Class has a bug !

[eluser]srpurdy[/eluser]
[quote author="Önder ÖZCAN" date="1345642597"]I fixed problem :

The solution is , uri_segment is not enough for creating pagination ...

$offset = $this->uri->segment(4,0); is needed for Sql statement which is really gets 4th segment of address string.

When i try to execute everything works fine . But also uri_segment is needed by pagination , it does not do anything but somehow it needed by configuration .

It's just prooved that Pagination Class has a bug ![/quote]

It's not a bug. My mistake. I forgot you can't use that config variable. You can just pass $this->uri->segment(4) instead. Smile I used pagination all the time. Smile

The reason it's needed is the default is 3 I think. So if your using anything other than 3. it's needed. cause you need to tell it to use segment 4 or 5 or whatever. I suspose it could probably be coded better to be smart enough to figure out the segment based on the url config option though.

srpurdy you are the one of man who helped and worked ! You know that this information does not write on anywhere ? even in Pagination Class documents . CI docs really needs to get update ....

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
[quote author="Önder ÖZCAN" date="1345658311"]CI docs really needs to get update ....[/quote]Feel free to contribute to the project on github and correct what you think needs correcting.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB