Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Community Auth system - unable to login using test

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi there,

I'm a bit of php n00b, so apologies if this is really simple. I have installed the full version of Community Auth but am unable to login as a test user, despite using the passwords in the database. I have tried all the debugging advice (http://community-auth.com/documentation/login_debugging) but nothing has worked. Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks

[eluser]skunkbad[/eluser]
Have you been able to login as the admin?

Post some of your debug info, and I might be able to figure it out.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply. It seemed work by changing the password compatible setting to '1' and re-importing the users into my db tables. I must have completely overlooked it in your configuration documentation. Sorry!

Other than that, finding CA really useful for beginners to Codeigniter like me. Thanks!

[eluser]skunkbad[/eluser]
[quote author="casiookid" date="1348476351"]
Other than that, finding CA really useful for beginners to Codeigniter like me. Thanks![/quote]

You're welcome, and I'm glad you got it working. I like to think that Community Auth provides enough real working examples that a beginner can quickly start building an application without wasting time on basic features. Let me know if you experience any other issues.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB