Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
New Forum

Welcome back, CodeIgniter Smile

Woot! I can't wait to see how CI evolves from here!

Hi .. im also here now ;o)
As first project we or the students of BCIT could write a froum convertor to push ellisforum into this one Wink

Hi James Parry, glad to see you guys taking over CodeIgniter. I'm excited to see what happens next.
Angel

I am happy to see it people started to use the new forum. Usually i am in read only mode, love to read good conversations...

Maybe a seprate wiki should be reintroduced to collect the best ideas, solutions. The Github's wiki is a mess, lacks key features and it will be hard to find the quality codes, tutorials etc on the forum too.

Congratulations on the new forum! The community thanks!

This forum could have a template that has a maxim width of 900px or somthing like that, because on 24" monitor rows are very long and it`s harder to read text comparing with the old forum.

Every post I make still requires moderation. I think that would severely stint the ability to expand on this forum

(10-24-2014, 05:01 AM)GeorgeD Wrote: This forum could have a template that has a maxim width of 900px or somthing like that, because on 24" monitor rows are very long and it`s harder to read text comparing with the old forum.

a 1200px max would do fine.

Good luck with new CI face

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB