Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
2 Programmers needed
Lightbulb 
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2015, 06:43 AM by Media Link Inc.. Edit Reason: Update )

Hello together,

Media Link, Inc. is an advertising/marketing agency located in Rock Island, IL. We have developed a media buying software (CodeIgniter) and have a backlog of updates we'd like make to the system as well as regular maintenance projects. We would like to add to the software as well. For more details about our program, please see www.medialinksoftware.com.

We are currently developing a second software built with Raw PHP. We are looking for two skilled programmers as well.

This is not a "one and done" sort of project, we would like this to become a long term relationship where we can have you work with us long term. Due to the quantity of projects, we would envision 10-20 hours of work per month at first.

Please call 309-786-5142 or contact Adrian at [email protected] .

Update 6/25/15: we found one great person and are looking for number two! Please contact us if you have any questions.

Hi Adrian,

We are available and just sent a message to your email address.

(04-20-2015, 11:18 AM)Media Link Inc. Wrote: Hello together,

Media Link, Inc. is an advertising/marketing agency located in Rock Island, IL. We have developed a media buying software (PHP & CodeIgniter) and have a backlog of updates we'd like make to the system as well as regular maintenance projects. For more details about our program, please see www.medialinksoftware.com.

This is not a "one and done" sort of project, we would like this to become a long term relationship where we can have the programmer work with us long term. Due to the quantity of projects, we would envision 10-15 hours of work per week at first.

Please call 309-786-5142 or contact Adrian at [email protected].

Hi Adrian,

I sent you my resume

Hi check my profile and I am available

Attached Files
.pdf   Amjad Farooq.pdf (Size: 188.78 KB / Downloads: 372)
Amjad Farooq,
cell: +923444553686

Once again we find ourselves in need of a programmer to help troubleshoot and update our proprietary Media Buying Software on an ongoing basis. Communication will be essential especially as the programmer becomes familiar with the challenges presented by Media Buying. If interested please contact us at [email protected]

(12-01-2015, 12:48 PM)Media Link Inc. Wrote: Once again we find ourselves in need of a programmer to help troubleshoot and update our proprietary Media Buying Software on an ongoing basis. Communication will be essential especially as the programmer becomes familiar with the challenges presented by Media Buying. If interested please contact us at [email protected]

I am willing to offer my services.

Please check my profile and attached CV

Attached Files
.pdf   Amjad Farooq.pdf (Size: 189.07 KB / Downloads: 310)
Amjad Farooq,
cell: +923444553686

Hi, We have a highly experienced team of web app developers.  Will you consider working with a remote team? Please visit our website Iflexion, you will find many examples of our work.

Check your Forum Email

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB