• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ci-phpunit-test for CodeIgniter 3.0

Hi there,

I've released ci-phpunit-test v0.17.0!

https://github.com/kenjis/ci-phpunit-test/releases
Do you want to write tests for your apps? Our book, CodeIgniter Testing Guide would help you.

I have started development in 2.x branch, which goes with PHPUnit 8.1 and PHP 7.2.
https://github.com/kenjis/ci-phpunit-test/tree/2.x

By the way, I want to hear from you guys. Do you use Composer to install ci-phpunit-test or not?
Do you want to write tests for your apps? Our book, CodeIgniter Testing Guide would help you.

Hi kenjis
I have a problem with this package.

when I use phpunit this error occur in my cmd:

((

PHPUnit 3.7.21 by Sebastian Bergmann.

The Xdebug extension is not loaded. No code coverage will be generated.

FPHP Fatal error: Declaration of PHPUnit_Framework_Comparator_DOMDocument::assertEquals($expected, $actual, $delta = 0, $canonicalize = false, $ignoreCase = false) must be compatible with PHPUnit_Framework_Comparator_Object::assertEquals($expected, $actual, $delta = 0, $canonicalize = false, $ignoreCase = false, array &$processed = Array) in C:\xampp\php\pear\PHPUnit\Framework\Comparator\DOMDocument.php on line 114

Fatal error: Declaration of PHPUnit_Framework_Comparator_DOMDocument::assertEquals($expected, $actual, $delta = 0, $canonicalize = false, $ignoreCase = false) must be compatible with PHPUnit_Framework_Comparator_Object::assertEquals($expected, $actual, $delta = 0, $canonicalize = false, $ignoreCase = false, array &$processed = Array) in C:\xampp\php\pear\PHPUnit\Framework\Comparator\DOMDocument.php on line 114

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Compile Error
Message: Declaration of PHPUnit_Framework_Comparator_DOMDocument::assertEquals($expected, $actual, $delta = 0, $canonicalize = false, $ignoreCase = false) must be compatible with PHPUnit_Framework_Comparator_Object::assertEquals($expected, $actual, $delta = 0, $canonicalize = false, $ignoreCase = false, array &$processed = Array)
Filename: C:\xampp\php\pear\PHPUnit\Framework\Comparator\DOMDocument.php
Line Number: 114

Backtrace:

))

please help me.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew