Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[split] CodeIgniter 4 modules requested

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2015, 10:33 PM by Vimal.)

CI 4 is the reason why I still not start with laravel. However I am using Laravel's Orm and blade and implemented with codeigniter.After reading this post i like two think about ci 4 road map..
1.BC break(mean It will be new Smile)
2.routing idea(Should be rest and magic both)

-----
I hope it's will dam good and stuck with ci main feature simplicity.
Make it simple
------
I have suggestion about three things. Because I don't like using third party libraries for that.
----------
1.Orm
2.Template System(like smarty) && Asset Management
--------
Hope some peoples will agree with me Smile

All the best

(08-16-2015, 10:31 PM)Vimal Wrote: CI 4 is the reason why I still not start with laravel. However I am using Laravel's Orm and blade and implemented with codeigniter.After reading this post i like two think about ci 4 road map..

-----
Make it simple
------
I have suggestion about three things. Because I don't like using third party libraries for that.
----------
1.Orm
--------

All the best

I'd rather the dev team not spend time putting an ORM into CI 4. If you like the Eloquent from Laravel, you can integrate it into codeigniter via composer and about 10 lines of code.

(08-17-2015, 08:47 AM)albertleao Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 10:31 PM)Vimal Wrote: CI 4 is the reason why I still not start with laravel. However I am using Laravel's Orm and blade and implemented with codeigniter.After reading this post i like two think about ci 4 road map..

-----
Make it simple
------
----------
1.Orm
--------

All the best

I'd rather the dev team not spend time putting an ORM into CI 4. If you like the Eloquent from Laravel, you can integrate it into codeigniter via composer and about 10 lines of code.

Read First Line Carefully Big Grin 

And I am not forcing dev team to make orm. It's suggestion. 

(08-17-2015, 11:46 PM)Vimal Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 08:47 AM)albertleao Wrote:

-----
Make it simple
------
----------
1.Orm
--------

All the best

Read First Line Carefully Big Grin 

And I am not forcing dev team to make orm. It's suggestion. 

Yes...It's a suggestion to dev team.  I am also agree with Vimal. As a simply powerful framework CI should have an ORM. It's a disgusting process to integrate third party library. 

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB