Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CRUDigniter - Codeigniter auto code generator for CRUD

crudigniter.com

Hello everyone,

We have developed a code generator for Codeigniter. It will generate CRUD code automatically from the SQL file.

Following are the features of the application :
  1. Generate CRUD code from SQL
  2. Automatically apply CI form validation rules from database data types of columns (as of now, only numeric but would love to take in inputs here from the community)
  3. Add form validation rules manually and also delete rules
  4. Download generated code as a ZIP archive
  5. View DB schema  

This is still in the initial stages and would like to get your valuable suggestions, criticism and feedback.

---
PS : We love Codeigniter and we have been developing in CI for the past 7 years now. We have seen it evolve a lot and still remain loyal to CI. This is our way of giving back to the community that made this framework awesome ! This tool is completely free to use Smile
Photo 

Thanks for your love Smile We have now updated CRUDigniter to version 1.1

CRUDIgniter v1.1 updated with :

- Twitter Bootstrap support for views (configurable option)
- Select HTML elements while setting up validation rules.
- Automatically detect HTML control from DB table column.
- Auto form validation rule builder updated.

Building web applications in Codeigniter was never this easy !

Check it out at www.crudigniter.com

[Image: crudigniter_generated_code.png]

[Image: crudigniter_rules.png]

Hey, that's an awesome tool. Thank You for taking the time to develop something very useful and offering it for free. I was looking for CI CRUD generator for long time. I will give it a try and will provide my suggestion.

(10-10-2015, 12:49 AM)dinob Wrote: Hey, that's an awesome tool. Thank You for taking the time to develop something very useful and offering it for free. I was looking for CI CRUD generator for long time. I will give it a try and will provide my suggestion.

Thank you. It means a lot to us to get your appreciation.

I have to give it a try ;-)

It's awesome!

I want collaborate.

This tool could save time!

Crudigniter could be a Codeigniter library as GROCERY CRUD.

http://www.grocerycrud.com/examples/set_a_relation

Or a CLI tool for generate the models, controllers and views.

Interesting....

Dude u rock

Time saver thanks a lot Smile

Thank you all for our feedback.

We have released version 1.4 now with the following features :

Version 1.3
  • Can delete a table (schema page)
  • Can delete a table column (schema page)
  • Can add a new table column with standard data types (schema page)

Your feedback is very important to us. Please give suggestions / bug reports if any.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2015, 12:46 AM by rtorralba.)

(09-14-2015, 05:08 AM)yashd87 Wrote: crudigniter.com

Hello everyone,

We have developed a code generator for Codeigniter. It will generate CRUD code automatically from the SQL file.

Following are the features of the application :
  1. Generate CRUD code from SQL
  2. Automatically apply CI form validation rules from database data types of columns (as of now, only numeric but would love to take in inputs here from the community)
  3. Add form validation rules manually and also delete rules
  4. Download generated code as a ZIP archive
  5. View DB schema  

This is still in the initial stages and would like to get your valuable suggestions, criticism and feedback.

---
PS : We love Codeigniter and we have been developing in CI for the past 7 years now. We have seen it evolve a lot and still remain loyal to CI. This is our way of giving back to the community that made this framework awesome ! This tool is completely free to use Smile

Hi,

Looks great. One doubt, why you check post with $_POST variable instead $this->input->post that check isset too, returns null if no has elements and has xss filter?

In addition to this, sometimes there are fields that you don't want added some field beause has default value, fileds like updated_at, created_at... Maybe must to be an option to discard fields.

Finally a personal opinion, put model name at model functions i think that is not necessary, if model is called Companies_model $this->companies_model->getRows() is enough and $this->companies_model->get_all_companies() is redundant.

I think are a little details but the tool is fantastic.
Greetings.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB