Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[split] Routing not working?

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2015, 09:36 AM by Tecvid.)

in 3.0.3 routing is not working, how to fix?

Are you sure your mod_rewrite is working and is your .htaccess file set correctly?

(11-10-2015, 11:47 PM)Kelvin-S Wrote: Are you sure your mod_rewrite is working and is your .htaccess file set correctly?

yeah, i am sure, it works perfect in 3.0.1, but fails in 3.0.2 and 3.0.3, but i dont know why

What happens? Is your site down? Are you receiving an error? Are all routes broken?

We need a little more detail to help you
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

(11-12-2015, 02:14 PM)albertleao Wrote: What happens? Is your site down? Are you receiving an error? Are all routes broken?

We need a little more detail to help you

yeah, i receive 404 error and all routes are broken, if i try to access the page directly (/class/method/) there is no problem, but if i try try to use routed url i got 404 error

Please provide some details ...

Right now, your question is as clear as "My car doesn't start; how to fix it?"

(11-13-2015, 04:55 AM)Narf Wrote: Please provide some details ...

Right now, your question is as clear as "My car doesn't start; how to fix it?"
you know, i asked this question directly from developers, at the release post, but they didnt answered me, instead moved my question here, that's why my question is so narrow, anyway you can read the comments below the answer for more details

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB