Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter4.0.0-dev Reaches Milestone 1

I realize you may not be able to answer this but what is the likelihood v4 will be released in the next 3 months? We're making some big changes to our app and we could roll the migration into the update if timing lines up.

(06-28-2016, 11:42 AM)spjonez Wrote: I realize you may not be able to answer this but what is the likelihood v4 will be released in the next 3 months? We're making some big changes to our app and we could roll the migration into the update if timing lines up.

Actually, I can answer that - not likely. Smile I'm going to guess on a time-table closer to 6 months+, but it's really hard to say without knowing how much community contributions there would be. Don't wait. And the migration path will likely be painful, anyway.

// And the migration path will likely be painful, anyway.

Bring me the pain! I love it!

(06-28-2016, 11:47 AM)kilishan Wrote: Actually, I can answer that - not likely. Smile I'm going to guess on a time-table closer to 6 months+, but it's really hard to say without knowing how much community contributions there would be. Don't wait. And the migration path will likely be painful, anyway.

We're moving our app to my addon Cinder so we'll be starting fresh and copying code in as we go. I appreciate the candor, I love what I see in the repo so far we'll migrate when it's ready Smile

Great work. Looking forward to playing with it.

Server Requirements php 7 or higher -> I will reinstall my server run CI 4.

I congratulate the all team CodeIgniter. What you do with it is really a very big job. Keep up the good work and do not stop. Smile

i'm waiting for this..

CI 4 on PHP 7 thats more than great news

AWESOME!! !!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB