Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter4.0.0-dev Reaches Milestone 1

(06-24-2016, 03:31 PM)jlp Wrote: CodeIgniter4.0.0-dev has reached Milestone 1, and its repository has been transferred to the "bcit-ci" organization.
We are on track, feature-wise, for phase 1, though it took a bit longer than anticipated.

A big thanks to Lonnie Ezell, council member, for spearheading the project!
A big thanks to all the other council members (Andrey Andreev, Ben Edmunds, Lonnie Ezell and Mat Whitney) for visioning, debating, designing, and ultimately selecting the strategy and feature set for CodeIgniter4.

The revised roadmap outlines our current plan moving forward.

Well Done everyone !! ...

Thanks for keeping codeigniter Alive and Kicking !! Smile

As web developers depending on codeigniter for our projects we all greatly appreciate your work Smile

Thank You Smile

Great Work dudes

I was disapointed with the new way to load controller, libs, helpers etc...
but namespace is life Smile

Debugs tools are nice. d() and the toolbar are just perfect.

Thx guys,
i want to be in 2018 for the official Release Smile

(06-24-2016, 03:31 PM)jlp Wrote: CodeIgniter4.0.0-dev has reached Milestone 1, and its repository has been transferred to the "bcit-ci" organization.
We are on track, feature-wise, for phase 1, though it took a bit longer than anticipated.

A big thanks to all the other council members (Andrey Andreev, Ben Edmunds, Lonnie Ezell and Mat Whitney) for visioning, debating, designing, and ultimately selecting the strategy and feature set for CodeIgniter4.

So... Lonnie Ezell gets a "big thanks" for spearheading the project and also another "big thanks" as council member. I sure hope he's not suffering of multiple personality disorder Tongue

Hello,

when the final version will be done Smile

Thank you

(07-18-2016, 09:33 AM)Halim Wrote:

Hello,

when the final version will be done Smile

Thank you

Lonnie addressed that question earlier in the thread ... six+ months. That sounds like 2017 to me Undecided

(07-18-2016, 10:23 AM)ciadmin Wrote: Lonnie addressed that question earlier in the thread ... six+ months. That sounds like 2017 to me Undecided

Or faster if more people help! Hint hint. Smile

Hehehe... Excited na si Bossing .....

(This post was last modified: 07-24-2016, 04:18 AM by iridion2015.)

(07-18-2016, 12:01 PM)kilishan Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 10:23 AM)ciadmin Wrote: Lonnie addressed that question earlier in the thread ... six+ months. That sounds like 2017 to me Undecided

Or faster if more people help! Hint hint. 
How about try creating a step by step, instruction youtube video, on how people can contribute codes.
And include a sample scenario video.

Sometimes people are just lazy reading because watching a video is easier to follow.

What do you think?

(07-24-2016, 04:08 AM)iridion2015 Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 12:01 PM)kilishan Wrote:

Or faster if more people help! Hint hint. 
How about try creating a step by step, instruction youtube video, on how people can contribute codes.
And include a sample scenario video.

Sometimes people are just lazy reading because watching a video is easier to follow.

What do you think?

We don't have the resources to create a video, but we do have some written resources ...  https://bcit-ci.github.io/CodeIgniter4/c...index.html
Thumbs Up 

Great work guys, very nice indeed.I did an initial test and this is definitely faster than CI3. Will test some more. thanks for the great work

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB