Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[SOLVED] login

I'' bet he did not even look at the password_verify() method.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(09-06-2016, 04:02 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: I'' bet he did not even look at the password_verify() method.

Was that meant for me wolfgang1983 or davy_yg
There's only one rule - please don't tell anyone to go and read the manual.  Sometimes the manual just SUCKS!

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016, 05:28 AM by arma7x.)

(09-06-2016, 04:18 AM)wolfgang1983 Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 04:02 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: I'' bet he did not even look at the password_verify() method.

Was that meant for me wolfgang1983 or davy_yg

Maybe he point to davy_ng, please davy_ng learn how to write code well.
Keep calm.

@davy_yg
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Just out of curiosity, does the rating thing mean anything on this site? I would have guessed once you reached a rating of -20 or something, you'd just be banned.
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

I think that an admin commented on this on another post. That he could just sign up again with a new account and no-one would know who it was, wasting more peoples time. However, I think a reputation of -10 or more should prevent you posting questions. It does not seem to happen very often. I must admit to a faint warm glow of expectation that appears with yet another davy_yg post. I know it is going to be entertaining watching people post answers to daft questions, get ignored by Davy, then get frustrated with his sometimes comical misunderstandings until finally falling silent. At one point I thought he was purposefully being stupid, as a kind of trolling underground comedy performance, but now I think he is sincere. I suspect he is non english speaking, self learning and we can only guess his circumstances under which he is doing this. It does not excuse all his behavior and I long ago gave up trying to answer him. I think the best response is no response, and perhaps he will just go away.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB