Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Do you have a hobby?

Working out and fitness for sure, feel it's important to focus a couple hours a day on it considering most of us probably sit the rest of the day.

Powerlifting! Without doubt

Playing, writing and recording music.. I use my electric guitar as my main instrument (which I can turn into a bass), my electronic drumset, my keyboard for keys and plenty of editing. It's a nice world. In fact many of my colleagues are musicians

Programming is my hobby. Many people think that I am a programmer, but I am not. I really like programming, usability of user interfaces. And besides this I also do martial arts. In childhood, as I was sent to boxing, I can't quit. I also like to tinker with animals. Ostriches are my hobby. They're a little bit silly, but it's always fun for me to watch them and think they are dinosaurs.

[Image: d5a6a099d0169d133b375d782fc158d7.jpg]

Hi from Tippy!

I like playing video games, playing cricket and collecting swords.

So many interesting hobbies people have Smile Now I don't have a lot of time, so I had to choose something I can combine with my work. Since I'm engaged in the education field I decided to start playing video games (like the good old days) and use them for learning purposes for students. I choose adventure and strategy games mainly, for example, Minecraft, Subnautica, Civilization... I seek my inspiration in different blogs and communities, for example, I noticed nice video game examples in this article.
If you know some good educational video games, I'd be glad to hear new ideas  Shy

Photo editing, Graphics deisgn

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2021, 01:05 AM by traytay.)

I like snowboarding, taking care of my plants, DJing. I am also a professional poker player and a long-term investor. Sh*t, I need more time?

Ps4 movies
Enlightenment  Is  Freedom

I spend my free time with photo camera and camera 360. I love traveling, riding bike

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB