Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Angular 4 and CodeIgniter 3

Is there a way to have this two working together but not having Angular as a project and CI as another.
I need CI to start all, my app is in apache and I don't want to start Angular separately from CI. They both should be in one project. If you have a setup please let me know.

Angular generates a html file and CI loads view a php file which has html inside, how should this be working?

I use Angular 4, CI3

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2017, 08:11 AM by rtenny.)

I have not used Angular 4 so please take this with a pinch of salt.

As i understand it Angular is a Javascript Frame work. You load in the required files in your <head> and just add the js code to your html sections in your view files. When PHP creates your files it creates a html which is then send to the browser and your browser will start Angular.

I dont think there is anything you need to do in CI.
On the package it said needs Windows 7 or better. So I installed Linux.

I had a quick look at Angular and its not just a JS framework.
Better ignore my previous post and wait for a reply from somebody who knows what they taking about.
On the package it said needs Windows 7 or better. So I installed Linux.

I Think angular is on client side, Codeigniter Can be use on server side, handling request from angular. with some rest api library.

Angular doesn't care what your backend is. Just have CI spit out your required json and you'll be fine. Use CI to echo the initial page where your angular app is loaded then have angular make api calls for your data.
Codeigniter is simply one of the tools you need to learn to be a successful developer. Always add more tools to your coding arsenal!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB