Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
need help in security

Hi all,

I need some developer to make some works for me 

there is a team develop a website for me by CodeIgniter and they left the work 

now the site is working fine but it has some security issue 

when I test it with a Hacker guy he access to admin panel in 5 minutes only and he told me that there's a bug in SQL with site

so is there any one can test the site and scan it to see if there are security problems then fix it? 

I can't put the URL here so if any one can work with me please let's contact by email or phone no. 

(07-19-2017, 11:13 AM)Suhaib Wrote: Hi all,

when I test it with a Hacker guy he access to admin panel in 5 minutes only and he told me that there's a bug in SQL with site

so is there any one can test the site and scan it to see if there are security problems then fix it? 

I can't put the URL here so if any one can work with me please let's contact by email or phone no. 

Suhaib - I'd be glad to help tighten up things, contact me on slack or email/skype me: boblennes at msn

Hi Suhaib,

Have send you an PM.

Looking forward for an update soonest,

Thank you

Justin

(07-19-2017, 11:13 AM)Suhaib Wrote: Hi all,

Hi, May I apply? I have 11 years exp with web development and programming. I have team too if you need : https://www.dikorting.com . My skype : michaelbzone . Thank you.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB