Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeExtinguisher 2.0 Preview Screencast

[eluser]matthewr[/eluser]
Why don't you make the docs a wiki, that way the Codex community can help with the writing? Smile

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
http://codeextinguisher.pbwiki.com/FrontPage

Smile

Please send me your email in a PM if you would like to have access to the wiki.

lotsa work to do with the docs. I've edited the side bar and did a few pages. will do more soon.

After fooling around with pbwiki a lot i just realized that to get the community really involved we'll be needing a ticket system, code versioning thing etc. Have you considered doing these in trac instead? Should be a lot easier. I currently lead a team of free lance web developers and we'll be using Codex a lot so I'll be getting them involved. We just need a good place central place for all that. Just a suggestion. What do you think jTaby? Smile

i've had trac setup since version 1.4...i now feel stupid for not releasing it publicly Smile

http://71.65.20.84:83

^^ You can see all the changesets

[eluser]Skuja[/eluser]
Hi jTaby! Very good screencast, it would definetly spare me a lot hours playing around with examples and reading manuals. I am thinking to play with it when i'll hav more free time, to see how stuff actualy works.
PS about the name. I could suggest "Ignited Generator". IMHO it describes the framework on which it is made:"CodeIgniter" and the general functionality what it does "common administration component generation".
Keep on good work , Kristaps!

[eluser]richthegeek[/eluser]
hmm it doesn't work for me on Ubuntu Linux (8.04b) - the permissions probably don't get set properly (but this doesn't trigger an error) and the backend.php shows a blank screen (no error messages even).

I was trying the RC10 btw, so it's probably no biggie Wink

Shame Sad If you want me to test out some things PM me with "what to try"

Hey, that's a common problem with RC10, change the permissions on your logs/ folder to make them writeable..that'll fix it

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB