Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Android Development

I am looking to improve my android programming and want some study material available online for my study.

It would be great to get some help here. I shall also be looking and if someone finds something please share it here.
If i find, I shall share as well.

Not to make you feel unwelcome, but this being your very first post ... Is a PHP framework forum the place to ask for Android resources?

Hi shreya
I also started android development with the framework codeigniter, I think the first thing to do after configuring the database is to fill the function controller to interact with the apk.
I am new to android but I have a little experience in this framework if you get some breakthrough share here, I will do the same.

(09-26-2017, 03:54 AM)Narf Wrote: Not to make you feel unwelcome, but this being your very first post ... Is a PHP framework forum the place to ask for Android resources?

I guess you did not mean to make me feel unwelcome, but somehow you did manage to do that.

This was the lounge section of the forum and we are free to discuss whatever we want till it does not hurt or offends someone. One more reply to the question proves that my question was relevant to others on the forum as well.

(10-05-2017, 09:50 AM)eddsan Wrote: Hi shreya
I also started android development with the framework codeigniter, I think the first thing to do after configuring the database is to fill the function controller to interact with the apk.
I am new to android but I have a little experience in this framework if you get some breakthrough share here, I will do the same.

Hey eddsan, we are starting our journey together. We can discuss and share any useful resource that you find useful for android programming and help each other.

He is something that I found and have been studying from their tutorials. https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-android-development

(10-06-2017, 01:43 AM)shreya.pandey Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 03:54 AM)Narf Wrote: Not to make you feel unwelcome, but this being your very first post ... Is a PHP framework forum the place to ask for Android resources?

I guess you did not mean to make me feel unwelcome, but somehow you did manage to do that.

This was the lounge section of the forum and we are free to discuss whatever we want till it does not hurt or offends someone. One more reply to the question proves that my question was relevant to others on the forum as well.

As a forum admin, I don't need to be pointed out what the Lounge section is for. CodeIgniter users can and do have interests other than CI, as everybody else and that's fine.

What I'm saying is that it looks like you're only interested in Android, and if that's the case you're probably on the wrong forum and thus limiting the potential amount of engagement you'd be able to get. Not because we don't like Android, but because it's unlikely for you to find much help for that in a PHP-centric community.

#Narf is correct, you should have specified that you wanted.

I am looking to improve my android programming with CodeIgniter Framework.

For android programming you will need to go to an android web site.

Please for give me if I have spelling errors, I had cataract surgery yesterday.
Only 1 eyeball LOL .
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 05:47 AM by ciadmin.)

(10-06-2017, 03:37 AM)Narf Wrote:
(10-06-2017, 01:43 AM)shreya.pandey Wrote:

As a forum admin, I don't need to be pointed out what the Lounge section is for. CodeIgniter users can and do have interests other than CI, as everybody else and that's fine.

What I'm saying is that it looks like you're only interested in Android, and if that's the case you're probably on the wrong forum and thus limiting the potential amount of engagement you'd be able to get. Not because we don't like Android, but because it's unlikely for you to find much help for that in a PHP-centric community.

Narf is exactly what we need, a community focused on php to use the flexible framework in more projects.
If you could help us move this post in the right place to leave our contributions.
In case you think it is not relevant let us know to go somewhere else.
PD. Sorry for my english, it is not my native language and I use translator = (

(10-06-2017, 01:46 AM)shreya.pandey Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 09:50 AM)eddsan Wrote: Hi shreya

Hey eddsan, we are starting our journey together. We can discuss and share any useful resource that you find useful for android programming and help each other.

He is something that I found and have been studying from their tutorials. https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-android-development
Thanks for sharing Shreya, in the next few days I will be sharing the project I am working on.

I can't even ...

Forget what I said, just put all the Android-related spam in this thread - it's fine.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB