Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Top Benefits of Using Codeigniter Development

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2017, 07:45 AM by ciadmin. Edit Reason: seo spam redacted )

There are so many open source platform that allow a develope to develop a website for free. Codeigniter is one of the most amazing platform that enable you to develop  any website and application with its great features.
1. It is Reliabale
2. It offers PHP developer the easiest way to utilize typical programs .
3. It helps you minimize the amount of code needed to design an application of PHP.
4. It also let you focus on the project.
5. CodeIgniter has In-built libraries and resources that help you to create a web application with high-end functionalities and additional features.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2017, 01:33 AM by krystian2160.)

Exactly the same to say about Laravel but better.
Except point 2. Not the easiest way to setup and begin, and do only few most simple tasks, but everything above that, it is easiest with Lara.

I think you didn't really type top benefits of this framework at all.

I've used CodeIgniter for quite some time, and I find specifically the following as benefits:

1) the framework is extremely stable, mature, and lightweight, yet it is easily extendable.

2) MVC (model view controller) is a great, easy to understand coding pattern. Although I almost always utilize HMVC (love those modules). This means easier testing.

3) The Active Record pattern makes accessing data a breeze, and I can still use regular SQL if needed.

4) Config files make it easy to adjust settings across servers and deployments

(09-28-2017, 06:39 AM)ctinformatics Wrote: There are so many open source platform that allow a develope to develop a website for free. Codeigniter is one of the most amazing platform that enable you to develop  any website and application with its great features.
1. It is Reliabale
2. It offers PHP developer the easiest way to utilize typical programs .
3. It helps you minimize the amount of code needed to design an application of PHP.
4. It also let you focus on the project.
5. CodeIgniter has In-built libraries and resources that help you to create a web application with high-end functionalities and additional features.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2017, 05:14 AM by ctinformatics.)

(10-03-2017, 05:06 AM)visualsol Wrote: I've used CodeIgniter for quite some time, and I find specifically the following as benefits:

1) the framework is extremely stable, mature, and lightweight, yet it is easily extendable.

2) MVC (model view controller) is a great, easy to understand coding pattern.  Although I almost always utilize HMVC (love those modules).   This means easier testing.

3) The Active Record pattern makes accessing data a breeze, and I can still use regular SQL if needed.

4) Config files make it easy to adjust settings across servers and deployments

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful piece of information with us!!

I like codeigniter because it is easy to understand.

One of the big differences between CodeIgniter and the others is that it
is not bloated like all of the other Frameworks.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019, 08:49 AM by ciadmin.)

CodeIgniter is a powerful open-source PHP framework that allows you have a hassle free website and application development. CodeIgniter is surely most famous among PHP web developers due to its various features. Here, I have given advantages of using CodeIgniter app development.

Thanks, I want to learn CodIgniter. I agree with you!!

I also have chosen CI beaconse it is not bloated and overweight like its counterparts..
And much easier to get in to than others...

Just my two cents: after several years and projects, CI applications have always turned out to be quickly and easily maintainable. You also end up developing your own coding style - CI helps a lot with that, instead of getting in our way. If you've ever got stuck into a legacy, keep-it-alive-forever zend conundrum, you know very well what it means Smile

So, I think I owe a lot to the guys at British Columbia (having happily survived the big panic of EllisLab dropping it all at some point)!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB