Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Disappearance of Textboxes in CRM

Hi,,

This is my first time to post on this forum.. 
Actually I need help in regard to strange behavious in our customized CMS which was built using codeIgniter.

I noticed that any textboxes in our CMS disappeared  , what I really noticed that those textboxes are bilingual textboxes (e.g. Title in first language and Title in second language disappear) or ( Description in first language and Description in second language). In other words, any textboxes that users need to insert data in both languages have the problem. But the textboxes that have only one option to insert only one language don't have any problem.
You may see the code below..
This problem happen after we restarted the apache server. Is this has to do with server/php compatibility?

<div class="form-group">
                                    <label for="exampleInputEmail1">Title <span class="required">*</span></label>

<?php foreach($languages as $language){?>
                                    <div class="input-group">
                                    <span class="input-group-addon"><?php echo strtoupper($language['code'])?></span>
<input placeholder="News Title" type="text" name="news[<?php echo $language['code'] ?>][title]" class="form-control" value="<?php if(!empty($news_info[$language['code']]['title'])) {echo $news_info[$language['code']]['title'];}?>" />
</div>
<?php
}
?>
                                </div>

You need to start looking at $langauges, on why it's not getting populated.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB