Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for Help

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 07:16 AM by ciadmin.)

Hello,
I have some big but also small jobs that I would like to add to / improve on my website.
But would like to know how much that would cost in each case or what this will cost.
Write me a PN with the offer.
  1. I would like to include in my page a search system that could be used at the top of the header.
  2. I would like to install in selected pages a search and filter system that can be filtered with specific values.
  3. I would like to call in a few view page, which are currently called with the ID, also with the name (Like).
  4. Also I would like to make an automatic update / insert on one side, if one enters these.
  5. The breadcrumbs should be directly under the header and not as it is now.
  6. I would like to do things with the login 2. Once the duration of the login change and after logging on to the page, where you have logged in.
  7. There could be a few smaller works that are not yet known.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 07:15 AM by troy.cis20.)

Hello,

I can help you. Please reach out at: [email protected] to discuss more.

Looking forward

Troy

(01-22-2018, 07:02 AM)Germanikus Wrote: Hello,
I have some big but also small jobs that I would like to add to / improve on my website.
But would like to know how much that would cost in each case or what this will cost.
Write me a PN with the offer.
  1. I would like to include in my page a search system that could be used at the top of the header.
  2. I would like to install in selected pages a search and filter system that can be filtered with specific values.
  3. I would like to call in a few view page, which are currently called with the ID, also with the name (Like).
  4. Also I would like to make an automatic update / insert on one side, if one enters these.
  5. The breadcrumbs should be directly under the header and not as it is now.
  6. I would like to do things with the login 2. Once the duration of the login change and after logging on to the page, where you have logged in.
  7. There could be a few smaller works that are not yet known.

Hi,
I have relevant experience in Codeigniter.
Please drop me an email at [email protected] to discuss.
Thanks,
Shivank
Elderberry Tech | CodeIgniter Pro  |  Projects

Please give me a price proposal!

Hi,
I am an experienced developer and would be able to help you out with this..
You can reach me on [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hello,
I have checked your post detail and can help you to deliver current expectation
Let me know your available time will do my best to accommodate
We can discuss further on email [email protected]
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB