Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Why Codeigniter4 will be better than laravel?

Why Codeigniter4  will be better than laravel?

Because it's have smaller resources.
Try my CodeIgniter based CRUD and API Toolkit: https://github.com/abydahana/aksara

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2018, 04:50 AM by php_rocs.)

@avcosh,

Healthy competition is a good thing. While I know that this question will always be discussed I think people miss the point of having choices. Personally, I don't think of CI4 being better than Laravel (or vice versa) but I think of it as giving me a choice of how I wish to develop my software. I just happen to prefer CI.

why you are focusing on laravel also everybody asking about which is better codeigniter or laravel !!!

as a web developer when have a problem with the code if you are not a good programmer even if you use the best mvc in the world you will not be able to make a small project as pascal programming do

I don't know which is better I have heard great things about Laravel. I have tried to install Laravel and I have had problems with that. I like CI because I've been using it for several years and it is easy to install. I haven't been able to get Laravel running. I'm not an engineer, just a designer and Laravel for me is just a little to difficult to even install. Engineers, those with cs degrees might find it easy ti install and use but for me I can hardly understand it. The docs are nearly foreign. CI is much more easy to understand and that is why I have stuck with it.

As far as I've seen, CIv4 is still very un-opinionated, it'll give you the basic toolset and lets you tackle your own problems the way you see fit, not give you out of box opinionated solutions.

But I do hope it'll still kick Laravel where it hurts - performance and code execution speed.

(08-03-2018, 04:50 AM)php_rocs Wrote: @avcosh,

Healthy competition is a good thing.  While I know that this question will always be discussed I think people miss the point of having choices.  Personally, I don't think of CI4 being better than Laravel (or vice versa) but I think of it as giving me a choice of how I wish to develop my software.  I just happen to prefer CI.

the best reply

IMHO CI is way easier to setup, and that's what keep me stays with CI

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB