Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Output is filled with warning data

didn't work. This is the data that I am getting in my buffer. I though I could turn off warning messages??

<head/><div style="border:1px solid #990000;padding-left:20px;margin:0 0 10px 0;">

<h4>A PHP Error was encountered</h4>

<p>Severity: Warning</p>
<p>Message: Subit_backend::register(): Property access is not allowed yet</p>
<p>Filename: controllers/Subit_backend.php</p>
<p>Line Number: 177</p>

<p>Backtrace:</p>

<p style="margin-left:10px">
File: /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/sub_crud/application/controllers/Subit_backend.php<br/>
Line: 177<br/>
Function: _error_handler </p>
proof that an old dog can learn new tricks

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 06:35 PM by richb201.)

Well after spending the past weekend trying to solve this, I pretty much gave up earlier today. I decided that I would go back to my Knownhost server, update the system, and use that instead of AWS; CORS works fine there. The only issue was that on my current version of the app I use AWS DynamoDB and I would have to work on getting a connection from Knownhost to DynamoDB. When I asked the Knownhost support people if they had xdebug loaded so I could debug my issue on the server, their answer was "we are not going to help you do a port" and that I can't run a debugger on a shared host. Deadend. 

So it looks like I am back to AWS where I am having the xmlHTTP issue. Ugh. What about using Jquery to do the CORS? How about JsonP?  Is there any commercial package I could use to do this communication from Javascript to PHP, and back to Javascript? Anyone have any success with these other ways of doing cross site access?

I am all ears.
proof that an old dog can learn new tricks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB