Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Error 500 on localhost

Hi All,
I am using third party api in my controller called  Api when i am trying to go on action called search i am 500 error on my localhost.
Please help  me out.

(11-24-2018, 07:49 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Hi All,
I am using third party api in my controller called  Api when i am trying to go on action called search i am 500 error on my localhost.
Please help  me out.

That seems to be a "catch all" host error. What I mean is that many things can cause that and it is not truly descriptive. You should check your Apache log to see if something obvious happened.
proof that an old dog can learn new tricks

(11-24-2018, 09:09 AM)richb201 Wrote:
(11-24-2018, 07:49 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Hi All,
Please help  me out.

That seems to be a "catch all" host error. What I mean is that many things can cause that and it is not truly descriptive. You should check your Apache log to see if something obvious happened.

Hi Rich,

I am getting response from third party api but when i am trying to pass data to view i am getting response like localhost/Codeigniter/api/search unable to handle request Error 500 on my browser.
Please help

You need to supply us with your code.
- What's the data you are passing to the view.
- How do you pass it to the view.
- How are you accessing it in the view.

application/config/config.php
$config['log_threshold'] = 1; // Change it into 4

And check your logs at:
application/logs/log-YYYY-MM-DD.php

In your web browser click on F12 for the Developer Tools and see what is causing the eerror.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB