Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
starting a development with CI alpha.

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 04:33 PM by scalla.)

(02-21-2019, 04:08 PM)ciadmin Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 12:11 PM)scalla Wrote: I would agree, I have a completed project already on ci4. I monitor changes to the framework itself. And  by the way I did a little restructuring to suit  my needs.

What kind of restructuring did you find necessary or useful? Inquiring minds want to know Undecided
To mention just a few
Wasn't comfortable with the paths, cus I always place the app, system, vendor, spark, env in a separate directory in the root,the current path structure did not help me achieve that. Also dot array search isn't working well for validation especially for array data, so I replaced it. Other changes I made in the he validation regarding required_with and Required_without. also extended the session to be more flexible like that of laravel.

It was necessary has I wanted the project to remain on codeigniter but with more free will and not be tempted to move into laravel

(02-21-2019, 04:27 PM)scalla Wrote: To mention just a few
Wasn't comfortable with the paths, cus I always place the app, system, vendor, spark, env in a separate directory in the root,the current path structure did not help me achieve that. Also dot array search isn't working well for validation especially for array data, so I replaced it. Other changes I made in the he validation regarding required_with and Required_without. also extended the session to be more flexible like that of laravel.

It was necessary has I wanted the project to remain on codeigniter but with more free will and not be tempted to move into laravel

Good to know, thanks.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB