Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
question?

Is CodeIgniter a really strong platform regarding security? Do I have to update any themes or plugins or whatever every now and then like I do in Wordpress? Is there a plugin or any way to migrate the existing websites to CodeIgniter without paying a fortune or getting a master degree in computing? Can this migration be done in an SEO friendly way without losing my current google rankings?

Thank you very much in advance for your time and patience.

@jamesbowers,
Yes.Yes.It depends on what your websites are made with but there are CI CMSs out there.Yes. Please feel free to search the forums and Google. I'm positive that you will find the specifics that you seek.

(05-22-2019, 03:07 AM)jamesbowers Wrote: Is CodeIgniter a really strong platform regarding security? Do I have to update any themes or plugins or whatever every now and then like I do in Wordpress? Is there a plugin or any way to migrate the existing websites to CodeIgniter without paying a fortune or getting a master degree in computing? Can this migration be done in an SEO friendly way without losing my current google rankings?

Thank you very much in advance for your time and patience.

CodeIgniter (CI) provides many tools that allow the developer to create secure websites. The framework codebase is well established and stable. There aren't any vulnerabilities that I'm aware of, but it does require an experienced and security conscious developer to write code that doesn't create issues.

CI does not supply any themes or plugins or whatevers. All libraries that might fit that description are developed and offered by third-party sources. Each will have to be evaluated for security and suitability.

I am not aware of any plugin or script that will assist in migrating to CI.

SEO friendly URLs are the default for CI and most other aspects of SEO are easily implemented. It should be possible to maintain the google ranking.

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 01:26 PM by barrysingh101.)

CodeIgniter and other popular frameworks like Zend, Cake, Yii  and more recently Laravel  among others. they all provide methods and structure which to a certain extent force the developer to write code that is resistant to common exploits such as cross site scripting XSS, and SQL injection and other hacks. but everything really depends on the developer. Frameworks will only provide a well tested structure to build  your  applications. share it vidmate
You can in some cases make much more secure code if you write core PHP. But that requires a very skilled developer.  So in most cases using a framework will definitely give you an advantage.

I was the same. I want to learn it without knowing where to find it, can you help me?

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2020, 07:32 PM by smithclarkson02.)

(02-26-2020, 07:59 PM)shichibukai Wrote: I was the same. I want to learn it without knowing where to find it, can you help me? https://9appsapk.vin https://vidmateapp.vin https://vlc.vin  

evevrything is available on internet buddy.. VidMate Teatv Shareitapp.me

CodeIgniter comes with XSS filtering security. This filter will prevent any malicious JavaScript code or any other code that attempts to hijack cookie and do malicious activities.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB