Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Friend/Follower addon

Hey!

Does anyone know of a addon that will assist in adding friends like FB or followers like IG/Twitter? I definitely appreciate the help!

Heart Heart ,
Mekaboo

How to create live follower and following count for steemit account using Codeigniter
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(09-16-2019, 08:32 AM)InsiteFX Wrote: How to create live follower and following count for steemit account using Codeigniter
Thank ya kindly for the help  Heart

This says for Steemit...I don't want an account with them..how will this work for a non Steemit site?

Not sure, but if you do a google search on CodeIgniter friends and followers it will get you
hits for it.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(09-16-2019, 12:22 PM)InsiteFX Wrote: Not sure, but if you do a google search on CodeIgniter friends and followers it will get you
hits for it.
Awesome sauce Heart

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 10:07 PM by demyr.)

Do you know any jquery? Because with jQuery and Ajax you can do this (not so difficult). But start with creating another database table for this operation:

fav_id   - follower_id  - followed_id 

and use the power of jquery/ajax.

(09-16-2019, 10:07 PM)demyr Wrote: Do you know any jquery? Because with jQuery and Ajax you can do this (not so difficult). But start with creating another database table for this operation:

fav_id   - follower_id  - followed_id 

and use the power of jquery/ajax.
Oh yeah I know jquery...I use it alot in my basic html sites. I've seen quite a bit of ajax based scripts and in the process of adding one in my site now! Thanks for the advice  Heart

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB