Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 4.0 is here!

Congratulations, after working for over 10 years with CodeIgniter version 2 and 3 and already have looked at version 4 a year or so ago, I am really inspired to have a go with CodeIgniter version 4.

Great job, I am very excited about this news. Smile

I was just wondering, "When is it going to get released so I can run with it on some projects and LO and BEHOLD.... ::floss dance:: I've been a user of Codeigniter for a very very very long time and am happy that this has come to fruition and appreciative of everyone that has contributed.

Thanks!!

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2020, 12:41 AM by manigopal.)

Really happy to hear that #CI4 released after long development. Now, all we need the docs for it to kick start with #CI4.

Sir,
      Why still I can't download Codeigniter 4 from  codeigniter's official website.Is it ready for production?Is codeigniter 4 available in git hub is suitable for production/development?

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2020, 10:05 AM by jreklund.)

(03-15-2020, 09:44 AM)CIProgrammer Wrote: Sir, Why still I can't download Codeigniter 4 from  codeigniter's website.Is it ready for production?Is codeigniter 4 available in git hub is suitable for production/development?
You can grab it here or you can follow the userguide. It will give you the same link.

We don't currently have full control over the website, so we can't fix it at this time.

Congratulations, guys! I think we (Codeigniter developers) all needed this release.

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2020, 10:57 AM by jreklund.)

Very good performance. So that we, including developers, are always passionate about the CI website creation project. Success is always kilishan.

Though I just created an account here, but I've been using ci for past years at least 2 I guess. And now this is huge, congrats team! Cheers

Thanks for your hard work. I really love to code with CI. It has changed my life. Live long CI community.

James Perry R.I.P
Thank you for good hard work.
Who something benchmark it?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB