Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Kint Class Not Found

I have tried copying over the files from the develop branch in the ThirdParty/Kint folder, and also just tried to change the file name, but I'm getting a different error message in development of 4.0.2:

Trying to get property 'maxDepth' of non-object
SYSTEMPATH/CodeIgniter.php at line 232

(03-21-2020, 04:20 PM)viewfromthenorth Wrote: I have tried copying over the files from the develop branch in the ThirdParty/Kint folder, and also just tried to change the file name, but I'm getting a different error message in development of 4.0.2:

Trying to get property 'maxDepth' of non-object
SYSTEMPATH/CodeIgniter.php at line 232

Try to create new thread for your question, it will more effective

(02-26-2020, 11:56 PM)midhunlalkc Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 11:41 PM)mjamilasfihani Wrote: Hi, any suggestion for this error? I set the environment to production

While in localhost everything is fine, but when it on air the log show :

Code:
CRITICAL - 2020-02-27 13:34:01 --> Class 'Kint\Kint' not found

Thanks

If you are on linux platform,  Go to System/ThirdParty/Kint, and rename the kint.php to Kint.php
This solved the issue in my case.
It works, thank you

(02-27-2020, 12:40 AM)Navindex Wrote: Rename system/ThirdParty/Kint/kint.php to system/ThirdParty/Kint/Kint.php

I have the same problem...... I solved it by rename system/ThirdParty/Kint/kint.php to system/ThirdParty/Kint/Kint.php ........Thanks!!!!

(02-27-2020, 12:40 AM)Navindex Wrote: Rename system/ThirdParty/Kint/kint.php to system/ThirdParty/Kint/Kint.php

Thanks  this worked for me Smile

In ubuntu it also solved my problem, but I faced a new issue, since I could not download using composer, 
I downloaded the codeigniter 4 manually and put it in my server root inside a folder,

Though I have apache installed but start the server using php spark

but in localhost:8080/myproject I got this issue

Controller or its method is not found: App\Controllers\myproject

I just copy and extracted the codeigniter folder just like we did it in codeigniter 3

(02-26-2020, 11:56 PM)midhunlalkc Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 11:41 PM)mjamilasfihani Wrote: Hi, any suggestion for this error? I set the environment to production

While in localhost everything is fine, but when it on air the log show :

Code:
CRITICAL - 2020-02-27 13:34:01 --> Class 'Kint\Kint' not found

Thanks

If you are on linux platform,  Go to System/ThirdParty/Kint, and rename the kint.php to Kint.php
This solved the issue in my case.
Thanks bro, it work's

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB