Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Job for a developer
Bug 

Hi,
I am looking to hire a good developer in codeigniter to help with my delivery web application. I would like to make few changes and add some new functionalities. I will eventually build an API in order to develop iOS and Android apps.
A young developer opened to challenges is welcome.
Compensation will be based on tasks and small projects.

Hello,
you can reach me at [email protected]
Thanks.

Hello

i can surely help, lets talk more on this on skype -  live:charles_10661 you can also reach me on [email protected]
thanks
charles L

(06-17-2020, 02:09 PM)selectiveform Wrote: Hi,
I am looking to hire a good developer in codeigniter to help with my delivery web application. I would like to make few changes and add some new functionalities. I will eventually build an API in order to develop iOS and Android apps.
A young developer opened to challenges is welcome.
Compensation will be based on tasks and small projects.
Hi,
Greeting,

I will be glad to assist you in your CodeIgniter requirement.
PM sent. Please check.

Regards,
Maria J

(06-17-2020, 11:56 PM)charles_29 Wrote: Hello

i can surely help, lets talk more on this on skype -  live:charles_10661 you can also reach me on [email protected]
thanks
charles L

Hi,
Here is the website https://fishfee.com
you can first check it out with the following users:
[email protected] and [email protected] both have the same password B_en(2001) and the [email protected], same password again.
Tell me if you will comfortable working on the app with codeigniter v.3
I want to make the driver delivery process dummy proof and create driver payment based on delivery fee model implemented in the admin panel.
I want few addition to the payment system stripe I am using.
Need to create an escrow account process and charge customer after driver confirm delivery pickup.

hello there,

thanks for sharing the details, i have gone through the details and some queries related to it , please let me know where can i reach you so that we can have a discussion and after that i can share you the fix time and cost estimate ,

you can reach me on [email protected]

thanks

Charles L

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in an CI 3.0 and ready to help you. I can create API for an APP and have checked the website also.
Or you can email me at: [email protected] to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Elderberry Tech | CodeIgniter Pro  |  Projects

Greetings.

I can help in CI development. Have more then 10 yrs experience in API development.
Amjad Farooq,
cell: +923444553686

Hi ,
I hope both of us can better develop web application.
Please let me know suitable time to discuss
E: [email protected]

Regards
Deep

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB