Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
SimpleAdmin - Boilerplate Ci4 Admin Dashboard

I shared with you last week an auth library i had been working on - SimpleAuth available at https://github.com/GeekLabsUK/SimpleAuth

I wanted to showcase what the auth library could do and was already putting together a boilerplate admin dashboard built on the backbone of SimpleAuth @FlavioSuar pointed me in the direction of the Halfmoon css framework and i just loved the simplicity and clean design.

So SimpleAdmin had to use it!

Comes with all the features of SimpleAuth :
  • User Registration

• User Login

• User Forgot Password

• User Edit Profile

• Remember Me (Optional)

• Activate Account Emails (Optional)

• Lock Screen (Optional)

• Role Management

• Auto Role Redirecting / Routing

Take it for a test drive at https://demo.simpleadmin.io and let me know your feedback

I will be putting this up on Codecanyon for a while, then make it available via its own site. I will be working on a range of plugins to build out the functionality of a fully blown admin dashboard module by module.

I will make this available for FREE for anyone on this forum for the next couple of weeks, just let me know if you want a copy and i'll send the zip file over.

Why not just open source it and make it free for ever? I have to pay the bills and put food on the table so charging a few quid will allow me to continue working on all of the expansion modules. You can however grab SimpleAuth and build out your own great admin.

Screenshots :

[Image: profile-light.png]

[Image: profile-dark.png]

[Image: dashboard-light.png]

[Image: dashboard-dark.png]

[Image: login-light.png]

[Image: login-dark.png]

Thank you for sharing.

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2020, 06:49 AM by FlavioSuar.)

Looks great!!!
Glad my 0.02 could help!!
Yes, I want it please! :-)

BTW, Halfmoon 1.2 is coming with new components...
https://css-tricks.com/considerations-fo...framework/

You need to make the dropdown menu arrow a little brighter to hard to see. Otherwise
nice job and thank you for sharing this with the CodeIgniter Community.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Great job! I want to have this one aswell

Great I was looking for both, auth and admin dashboard. I would like to have a copy too and if I can help on your project it will be with pleasure Smile

I'm currently making a few tweaks and will get this available to everyone.

I ditched the idea of hosting on code canyon and will open source the entire project. I may do a 'pro' paid version with more features but for now I'm concentrating on getting this version uploaded for everyone to use, try and offer feedback on.

As its built on the backbone of SimpleAuth I've also been making some modifications to the core files of SimpleAuth to make integration into different projects easier.

My whole idea for both projects is to work in a modular way and help people build out applications fast by using different 'modules' of code that are all independent of each other yet work seamlessly together.

If anyone wants to help contribute to either project give me a shout at [email protected]

Big THANK YOU for sharing!!

(12-04-2020, 12:01 PM)Geeklabs Wrote: I'm currently making a few tweaks and will get this available to everyone.

I ditched the idea of hosting on code canyon and will open source the entire project. I may do a 'pro' paid version with more features but for now I'm concentrating on getting this version uploaded for everyone to use, try and offer feedback on.

As its built on the backbone of SimpleAuth I've also been making some modifications to the core files of SimpleAuth to make integration into different projects easier.

My whole idea for both projects is to work in a modular way and help people build out applications fast by using different 'modules' of code that are all independent of each other yet work seamlessly together.

If anyone wants to help contribute to either project give me a shout at [email protected]

Hello good evening, thanks for sharing, I am reading that you would upload a version like the one published in the images and on the demo page that you put in the link

https://demo.simpleadmin.io/

Excuse my bad English, I'm starting to use CI4, and after following the instructions of your project on Github, something very different from the example on the page appears, it even gives me some 404 errors, I keep checking it.

Just to confirm the version you uploaded to Github, it only corresponds to the authentication part?

Thank you very much for your answer, and sorry if I could not express myself correctly, greetings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-20-2020, 07:22 PM)erik_mx Wrote:
(12-04-2020, 12:01 PM)Geeklabs Wrote: I'm currently making a few tweaks and will get this available to everyone.

Hello good evening, thanks for sharing, I am reading that you would upload a version like the one published in the images and on the demo page that you put in the link

https://demo.simpleadmin.io/

Excuse my bad English, I'm starting to use CI4, and after following the instructions of your project on Github, something very different from the example on the page appears, it even gives me some 404 errors, I keep checking it.

Just to confirm the version you uploaded to Github, it only corresponds to the authentication part?

Thank you very much for your answer, and sorry if I could not express myself correctly, greetings

Yes the github you have downloaded from is just the auth system with a basic template for you to build out yourself. The simple admin dashboard will be available soon, im just making a few tweaks to get the release stable.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB