Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Please dont make this person one of key guys of the CI4 framework

I'm talking about the guy who is Andrey Andreev aka narfbg. I dont have anything against with this person personally. but I very much dislike he is as a one of leaders of CI3. 

He is very rude, stubborn and has very bad attitude when its come to dealing with people. he is one of the reasons why I have ditch the CI3 long before. but I luv ci4 and hope this person will not get involved with this project in the future. if that gonna happen, then it will be the end of ci4. 

Please leave that guy out for god sake. thanks.  Heart

Andrey is a very good dev. He contributed a lot for CI3. You don’t have to like him to like CI. But I haven’t seen him around in a long time. His last post is from 2018. Why are you bringing this today? Also your account is only 3 months old. That’s weird...

Anyway, stop being so negative, nobody need that, especially on Christmas eve in the worst year we had in a very long time.
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

(12-23-2020, 11:38 PM)MrWhite Wrote: I'm talking about the guy who is Andrey Andreev aka narfbg. I dont have anything against with this person personally. but I very much dislike he is as a one of leaders of CI3. 

He is very rude, stubborn and has very bad attitude when its come to dealing with people. he is one of the reasons why I have ditch the CI3 long before. but I luv ci4 and hope this person will not get involved with this project in the future. if that gonna happen, then it will be the end of ci4. 

He is a very very very great engineer.
He has contributed greatly to CI3.
I'm not interested in whether he should be excluded for God's sake, but I don't think he should be excluded at all, at least not for CodeIgniter's sake.

(12-23-2020, 11:38 PM)MrWhite Wrote: I'm talking about the guy who is Andrey Andreev aka narfbg. I dont have anything against with this person personally. but I very much dislike he is as a one of leaders of CI3. 

Whether you like him or not it's your personal interest and nobody has a problem with that. What you need to understand is that the guy has contributed immensely to the development of the framework and he is very welcome if he is willing to contribute to the development of CI4. Thanks

He must still be working on it because he made a commit on Jul 9, 2020 to the CodeIgniter 3.2 Development Version.

Weather you like him or not you should not say that some one doe's not belong on the CodeIgniter Development Team's.

It's your opinion and should be just that yours.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

I wanted to get in touch with Andrey Andreev aka narfbg. If anyone has contact info for him please pm me
I wrote my first program in 15 minutes. It took me 3 hours to keypunch it.

I wrote my first BASH script in 5 minutes. It took me a day to find out I had to put a . (period) in front of it to get it to execute.

He has a Twitter Account
Andrey Andreev @narfbg
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB