Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Website developer

are you look a website developer?

we are working as a custom website developer. if you are looking for a website developer contacts us. 

Hire developers from the leading Indian IT Outsourcing company. Bring down the software development cost up to 60% with dedicated offshore developers.

Your offshore development partner
97% client retention rate.
100% confidentiality on NDA.
Quick & easy onboarding process.

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2021, 04:03 AM by saddafkhan.)

(02-18-2021, 02:05 AM)appterran Wrote: are you look a website developer?

we are working as a custom website developer. if you are looking for a website developer contacts us. 

We have a best developer for our BPO site. And we are also offering this web development services. If you are interested, then visit us now!

I am looking forward to assist on freelance project and would need help, Please, let me know.
My expertise to initiate project from scratch according to your daily assignment/ tasks.

My Skills:
PHP – MVC framework
Version Upgrade
POSTGRESQL – MYSQL
RESTFUL API
Bootstrap 4 , 3
JavaScript - JQUERY
GitHub/ Bitbucket

eMail - deepvyas71 (at) gmail (dot) com

https://forum.codeigniter.com/thread-786...#pid384474
You may consider sharing your portfolio

The main difference between these approaches lies in communication. You either speak with your development team in person or via video calls. https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/offshore-...ment-rates

we are looking for a part-time website developer and SEO executive at MIP Academy.
If you are interested you can share your portfolio.

(02-18-2021, 02:05 AM)appterran Wrote: are you look a website developer?

I am 7 years expert in custom web development and have developed lots of custom sites in the past would be glad to work on your site. Looking forward to the discussion.
My mail id is-m.suhel11[at]gmail.com
Skype id is-m.suhel11
Thanks,
Mohammad

It would be a good idea to create a separate section where the categories of search or suggestions are already specified

I am a developer and Can help you with a reasonable price for an excellent site.
I made this site: DrRohitBatra.com

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB