Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
New Forums

Nice job to the Development team for the new forum update, looks great.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2021, 12:40 AM by demyr.)

Thanks Development Team. It was surprising for me to see this refreshing change just after I opened my eyes. Great job.

P.S. But a link to the codeigniter.com home page is missing. I find it useful and would be happy to see it somewhere

P.S. 2 And it is difficult to read the texts. Please change the #646464 color hex code to  #000 for .cposts2 on line 772 in extra.css file

P.S. 3 for the header part where our names with welcome message are located :
          .trowm on extra.css line 2, background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.16);  to  rgb(176, 55, 31, 1)
          #pm_notification on extra-css  line number 454: background from #b23636  to  #c13f25

These changes would make it have better colors.

I like it very much too, thanks! Smile

(05-28-2021, 10:03 PM)demyr Wrote: Thanks Development Team. It was surprising for me to see this refreshing change just after I opened my eyes. Great job.

P.S. But a link to the codeigniter.com home page is missing. I find it useful and would be happy to see it somewhere

Yes the landing page link is missing. Good work anyway.

Wow very cool waiting for new Website.

Thanks Development Team.
@InsiteFX pictures in this page not load, Please check.

I see my image fine.
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

You’re welcome! Our theme switched from free to premium so fell pretty far behind in the updates. I worked with the theme author yesterday to make the switch - lots of great changes!

Definitely some room to improve. @demyr thanks for the suggestions - let’s chat on Slack, I can get these updated.

I’ll find a place for the website link as well.

It looks way better this way. Nice job!

Cant wait to see the landing page reworked as well, it looks so outdated

(05-29-2021, 05:27 AM)MGatner Wrote: You’re welcome! Our theme switched from free to premium so fell pretty far behind in the updates. I worked with the theme author yesterday to make the switch - lots of great changes!

Definitely some room to improve. @demyr thanks for the suggestions - let’s chat on Slack, I can get these updated.

I’ll find a place for the website link as well.

Another thing to improve: it would be nice to get the notification for the moderation queue in the header like we had in the old theme. Now the only way to know there's some new posts to approve is by going in the Mod Panel then in the Moderation Queue.

Anyway, thanks for the update. It looks really nice and modern!
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB