Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
ReactPHP

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 02:46 PM by ignitedcms.)

We know of fibres but, a great talk on ReactPHP -> my next line of study for our engine, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoDBtz5P8q8
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon, www.ignitedcms.com
Tongue 

(05-30-2022, 02:16 PM)ignitedcms Wrote: We know of fibres but, a great talk on ReactPHP -> my next line of study for our engine, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoDBtz5P8q8

very cool
Codeigniter First, Codeigniter Then You!!
yekrinaDigitals

Well, there are a few more options ,like Swoole, Road Runner, PhpFPM as well as ReactPhp, to speed the website up. Personally I haven't tried any of them yet, however, that would be awesome if someone could try them with a CodeIgniter project. Official documentations or videos lack but still there are some blog posts or discussions in forums. Let me add one of them here:

Moving From Nginx + FPM to Swoole

Migrating from ReactPhp to Swoole

And a reddit link

As I said, I haven't tried any of them but Swoole seems the best one as far as I have come accross so far

(05-31-2022, 11:18 PM)demyr Wrote: Well, there are a few more options ,like Swoole, Road Runner, PhpFPM as well as ReactPhp, to speed the website up. Personally I haven't tried any of them yet, however, that would be awesome if someone could try them with a CodeIgniter project. Official documentations or videos lack but still there are some blog posts or discussions in forums. Let me add one of them here:

Moving From Nginx + FPM to Swoole

Migrating from ReactPhp to Swoole

And a reddit link

As I said, I haven't tried any of them but Swoole seems the best one as far as I have come accross so far

Yeah that's a decent article, so I was initially drawn to ReactPHP as it requires less dependencies and the documentation is apparently better - although that may have changed. It is interesting to see that the no. requests etc are much larger. I'll probably spin up a VM and do a few tests, but it's a bit far behind on my roadmap. I just thought it would be nice to have as obviously the other frameworks, have a swoole and roadrunner option.
Practical guide to IgnitedCMS - Book coming soon, www.ignitedcms.com

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB