Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Finally - a new Twitter account!

This is the way - Mandalorian Big Grin

Waiting for more to come Smile
Learning Codeigniter 

@kilishan , Is there a way to get this announcement on the website in the news section?

(06-10-2022, 12:53 AM)demyr Wrote: By the way, I believe we should all post something on Twitter in our local language (if not, then of course in English) to promote our Twitter account. What do you think?

Yes of course, I usually tweet in french and in english, so I'll promote the @CodeIgniterPHP account in both languages.
CodeIgniter 4 tutorials (EN/FR) - https://includebeer.com
/*** NO support in private message - Use the forum! ***/

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2022, 02:34 AM by demyr.)

(06-10-2022, 12:12 PM)includebeer Wrote: Yes of course, I usually tweet in french and in english, so I'll promote the @CodeIgniterPHP account in both languages.

Great. Thanks. And I believe we should unfollow the old account because the numbers of interactivity matter.

Additionally, can we announce it on our Slack channel? @MGatner ? Can you help ?

I am overjoyed to find that we do, in fact, have it once more! I continued to do so.

Congratulations! I am now a proud follower..... I noticed the last post on twitter was on July 1, it will help to gain more followers if you post on regular basis..!

Dear social media team,
please tweet about our releases.  We are releasing more often than the past.

Hi, how about cross-posting to Mastodon? As CodeIgniter is an open-source project, Mastodon may be a good social media outlet, as there is a large FOSS community.

@kenjis , I'm on it.

@php_rocs Thank you!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB