Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of

Hey guys. First of all, I wasn't able to find a search form on this forum, is that intended or am I missing something?
I have this error in the log:
[26-Jul-2022 17:10:36 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in system/libraries/Session/drivers/Session_files_driver.php on line 212
Each time I upload a photo from a mobile browser that happens. From desktop works but not always. 3 out of 5 times after I upload an image to a profile from desktop, the submissions goes well from a desktop web browser but right after that the website becomes unresponsive for a time equal with the one I've set as the max exec time in PHP directives and that error is generated.
The submission fails 4 out of 5 times from the phone and 5 out of 5 times from an APK app with the webview function. The same app worked 100% 2 years ago with the same code, the only thing being changed now is the URL from the webview.
I know this is quite vague but please let me know if it's not clear and I will try to reformulate.

@andi777, the search form is in the menu at the top of the page.

(07-28-2022, 04:59 AM)php_rocs Wrote: @andi777,  the search form is in the menu at the top of the page.

Thanks, My search returned no results unfortunately.

Of course, if the network is slow and the file cannot be transferred in the time, that error will occur.

stackoverflow - Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB