Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Destroying Codeigniter library instance

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2023, 04:39 PM by kenjis.)

1. Is it possible to destroy a Codeigniter library instance? I'm looking for a way to free up RAM while running a large script and want to know if there's a way to do this with my library.
  2. I'm wondering if it's possible to destroy an instance of a Codeigniter library. I need to do this to free up memory while executing a large script. Does anyone know if there's a way to do this?
  3. Can anyone help me figure out how to destroy a Codeigniter library instance? I need to do this to free up RAM while running a large script. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  4. I'm trying to find a way to destroy a Codeigniter library instance to free up memory while running a large script. Is there a way to do this? I'd appreciate any help or advice.
  5. Is there a method to destroy a Codeigniter library instance? I need to do this to release RAM memory while executing a large script. I'd appreciate any guidance on this issue.

Unless you clean up the html code in your posts no one will bother to try and help you!
What did you Try? What did you Get? What did you Expect?

Joined CodeIgniter Community 2009.  ( Skype: insitfx )

In Codeigniter, you can use the unset() function to destroy an instance of a library and free up memory. Simply call unset($library_instance) to destroy the library instance. However, keep in mind that if you destroy a library instance, you will need to recreate it if you need to use it again later in your script. Also, be cautious when destroying library instances, as this can potentially cause unexpected behavior in your application.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB