Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
auth and modules

[eluser]MgM Web[/eluser]
I am new to the whole CI consept and have recently implemented the "auth" library to handle user authentication on my website. This was working like a charm until I added the "modular extensions" to make it possible to use "view partials" on my site.

Now i get an error when trying to access the www.mysite.com/auth/login and the error message says this:

Code:
An Error Was Encountered
Unable to locate the requested file: /mysite/httpd.www/CodeIgniter/framework/application/views/auth/.php

I tried to "comment" out the 2 lib. and 2 help files that comes with "modular extensions" and then it is all working good again.

Found out that the "authconfig.php" is suddenly not beeing loaded, that is why I get the "/auth/.php" error. It is trying to read the config to get the right view but it get blank values from the config.

Is the "modular extensions" code messing up some kind of reference?

Need help!

[eluser]MgM Web[/eluser]
Anyone? Or does someone know a good authentication library that is compatible with “modular extensions”?

[eluser]adamp1[/eluser]
I don't know how much 'authentication' you want, but BackendPro provides Access Control List authentication along with Matchbox 'modules'.

Take a look at link in my sig if your interested.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB