Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[2Q] Doubts about Table Class and Form population

[eluser]XeRGi0[/eluser]
Hi everyone, i'm new using CI, and right now i'm developing something with it...

About the table class...
I'm generating a table from a database query, using the table template I add some attributes to my rows & headings, but that's only static data... I need to put some dynamic data..

For example, I need that my "<th>" has an "abbr" atrribute, that contains my database column name.. or have access to my data, in case that I need a link with my row id for example... It can be done with the table class?

About form population...
Is there a way to populate a form automatically based on an id? When i'm doing a CRUD process...

That's all (Sorry about my english, I'm from latin america)

Messages In This Thread
[2Q] Doubts about Table Class and Form population - by El Forum - 10-26-2008, 09:55 PM
[2Q] Doubts about Table Class and Form population - by El Forum - 10-27-2008, 02:12 AM
[2Q] Doubts about Table Class and Form population - by El Forum - 10-28-2008, 03:46 PM
[2Q] Doubts about Table Class and Form population - by El Forum - 10-29-2008, 01:29 AM
[2Q] Doubts about Table Class and Form population - by El Forum - 11-02-2008, 03:14 PM
[2Q] Doubts about Table Class and Form population - by El Forum - 05-15-2009, 06:30 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB