Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
best webserver for CI application

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2015, 12:16 PM by no1youknowz.)

(03-28-2015, 04:49 AM)RogerMore Wrote: I wasn't comparing speeds between Apache and Nginx. 

Neither was I.  I said it was easier to use than Apache.  Can you not read?

(03-28-2015, 04:49 AM)RogerMore Wrote: Reading your post across the forum indicates that you're the person only points out other peoples problems and try to push the people behind CI to release new versions.

There's plenty of reasons why CI is where it is and why another more popular framework (laravel) is where it's at.  Why should'nt someone push the devs for newer better versions?  I would labour this point more, but I doubt you will get it from your limited perspective.

(03-28-2015, 04:49 AM)RogerMore Wrote: The questions about Nginx on this forum are almost all unsolved, so you could have been making a difference there.

There are answers across google from many forums/places like StackOverflow.  Whats so hard in finding those answers and working them out?

(03-28-2015, 04:49 AM)RogerMore Wrote: You can understand that in my case after a couple of months trying to fix things

Did you know, you could have gone on fiverr.com and paid someone $5 to work it out for you?  Jeeze.

(03-28-2015, 04:49 AM)RogerMore Wrote: IF you were honest, you know that configuring Apache for CI is much easier. There is absolutely no knowledge needed, just 5 lines of code in .htaccess to get it to work.

Actually it's not.  You don't even need an .htaccess file for nginx lol.  All you need is a properly configured nginx for CI.

Either way, I'm done with this thread.  

As the saying goes.  A bad workman blames his tools!

Messages In This Thread
RE: best webserver for CI application - by no1youknowz - 03-28-2015, 12:15 PM
RE: best webserver for CI application - by Rufnex - 03-28-2015, 05:01 AM
RE: best webserver for CI application - by frocco - 03-28-2015, 05:12 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB