Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
how to handle lots and lots of very similar tables

[eluser]jedd[/eluser]
Okay .. I'll probably keep this stuff, as you recommended, in separate models for the moment, and maybe look at abstracting it later (once I get my head around that idea) into a library. Ahhh .. later on!

I'm working on a pretty rinky-dinky computer (MSI Wind) so not a lot of CPU or screen space to allocate to java / clunky interfaces, but I've just downloaded aptana and will have a look-see. And no, you can't re-arrange tabs in quanta - one of the few problems I have with it as an IDE - but I suspect aptana/eclipse's performance will keep me coming back to it (Quanta).

Messages In This Thread
how to handle lots and lots of very similar tables - by El Forum - 02-23-2009, 04:52 PM
how to handle lots and lots of very similar tables - by El Forum - 02-23-2009, 06:44 PM
how to handle lots and lots of very similar tables - by El Forum - 02-23-2009, 07:28 PM
how to handle lots and lots of very similar tables - by El Forum - 02-23-2009, 07:49 PM
how to handle lots and lots of very similar tables - by El Forum - 02-23-2009, 08:52 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB