Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
When did you get into Codeigniter?

Hi i am Decoder and started with CI in 2013.
I learned php back in 2008 and started coding with torrent site's but the code is mostly legacy-code and spaggettie-code.

So in that time i liked working and learning but them it started to anoy me that this code was so bad and i really dident like it anymore.

Those torrent scripts where also made using php 4 and ad that time php 4 was getting old, so i started looking for something new end started to learn real programming watching youtube video's and reading blogpost's.

Then i started to understand the MVC principle and wanted to put it to the test.
Thinking you know how it works and really doing it are different things, so i looked ad several php frameworks like ZEND, CakePhp and Codeigniter.

For me Codeigniter was the most simpel framework and i emediatly adopted the workflow ci offers.

The test for me was to code my project with is here Moto-Control.

This is my first project i coded using a MVC framework and using Codeigniter version 2.2 with twitter bootstrap 2.2.

take a look, login credentials are:

Email: admin@admin.com
Password: password

Greeting Decoder

PS: i am really happy CI got a new home....so now it was time for me to step out of my lurking mode and get active again Smile

Messages In This Thread
When did you get into Codeigniter? - by haneez - 11-09-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: When did you get into Codeigniter? - by Jamie - 01-03-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: When did you get into Codeigniter? - by Decoder - 03-29-2015, 09:39 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB