Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Gathering data BASED on already gathered data?

[eluser]rxcjack[/eluser]
I'm building a "todo" list of sorts that I can expand on later. I have a database called "tasks" and two tables called "todo_lists" and "todo_entries."

I have /localhost/tasks/todo/ listing the todo lists (title and description)through a foreach but I'd like to obviously have the actual todo entries associated with each list below the respective list. I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how I would do that as far as gathering the data for each entry, and then displaying them under the right list. The todo_entries table has id,list,status,text. Obviously "list" is the respective list in todo_lists that the entry goes with.

How would I go about gathering the data properly and displaying the right entries under the right list?

Messages In This Thread
Gathering data BASED on already gathered data? - by El Forum - 06-18-2009, 10:26 PM
Gathering data BASED on already gathered data? - by El Forum - 06-18-2009, 10:46 PM
Gathering data BASED on already gathered data? - by El Forum - 06-18-2009, 10:50 PM
Gathering data BASED on already gathered data? - by El Forum - 06-18-2009, 10:55 PM
Gathering data BASED on already gathered data? - by El Forum - 06-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Gathering data BASED on already gathered data? - by El Forum - 06-18-2009, 11:37 PM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB