Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
A complete application Tutorial in CI: please register your interest and contribute ideas

[eluser]mimran[/eluser]
Hi Everyone,

I am planning to develop a tutorial for all CI followers, by doing a complete application from start to finish. The plan is to do a video version as well as well as a text version.

I don't plan to do just a simple blog or everyday tutorial, hence looking for some interesting ideas, so please throw some ideas and lets choose something which will give us all a bit of learning.

The reason behind this is, i have come across a lot of posts from people where they would like to see and learn something from scratch to finish. Open source community has played a great role in my personal education and development and I suppose i should contribute back.

I am going to throw a quick tutorial on Object Oriented Programming in general very soon and stay rest assured i am not going to talk Animal Classes Smile will definitely be something which will make sense and hopefully will set a good foundation at-least conceptually and in the mean time hopefully we will be able to decide what we want to build.

Looking forward,
mimran

Messages In This Thread
A complete application Tutorial in CI: please register your interest and contribute ideas - by El Forum - 07-25-2009, 10:17 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB