Pleeease: Help me with Site Structure - from one page example, to a multipage example

[eluser]MEM[/eluser]
I have been on PHP OOP I was trying to make my way to a personal framework, and then I die on the MVC model. Confused
And trying to deal with Pagination, Validation, Login classes all together and related...WOW, nightmare, so... I'm trying to keep learning OOP, more PHP, MVC but using the CodeIgniter help. Smile

Normally I don't rush to the code, and I stay 70% or 80% of the development time over the structure. So I can't see any error for now, because I'm just trying to understand how the skeleton on this work.

The best I can find is Validation with Codeigniter, Pagination with Codeigniter, Anyspecificmodules with codeigniter, but, the big one, the ALL, the A Website Struture with Codeigniter the best I can find are "half" blogs that promisse a all revision but die on the introdution.

I will never forget this past days, and I'm sure one day I will create a "Example Complete Structure on a Common Website with Codegigniter". Smile

The template helps me structurating the views, and have views separed from logic, but I also need a way to learn, how to structure the controllers. But please, no more links. I have a lot already. Smile

I will consider all your replies, and I will rest for some hours and then, try to come back with a structure code based on your replies.

Thanks a lot,
Márcio

Messages In This Thread
Pleeease: Help me with Site Structure - from one page example, to a multipage example - by El Forum - 08-21-2009, 03:19 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Theme © 2014 iAndrew