Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
New member + Problem with MVC (BambooInvoice)

[eluser]The_Stig[/eluser]
How you doing? Im currently in university and have a php course, so i have been playing around with pretty much anything i can to help me get a better understanding. First off what a great product i love how simple it is and i can see why people would use this in the real world. So im now learning about the MVC procedure.

I started playing with the excellent BambooInvoice based on the codeigniter framework and have ran into a problem. I wanted the invoice to have something like Client Name the bit in blue and then under it department name i.e. Client would be Arnold Clark--> Department-> Ford, or something. I have been able to make the new form up so it takes in the new information and stores it in the database.

at
Code:
<h3>&lt;?php echo $row->name;?&gt;</h3>
i added
Code:
&lt;?php echo $row->department;?&gt;
underneath.

This results in the following

Quote:A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: invoices/view.php

Line Number: 145

any help would be greatly appriciated.

Messages In This Thread
New member + Problem with MVC (BambooInvoice) - by El Forum - 09-08-2009, 01:50 PM
New member + Problem with MVC (BambooInvoice) - by El Forum - 09-09-2009, 01:09 AM
New member + Problem with MVC (BambooInvoice) - by El Forum - 09-09-2009, 02:08 AM
New member + Problem with MVC (BambooInvoice) - by El Forum - 09-09-2009, 02:13 AM
New member + Problem with MVC (BambooInvoice) - by El Forum - 09-09-2009, 02:20 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB