Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Google Maps-contribution in the Wiki **SOLVED**

[eluser]tobben[/eluser]
Hello to all,

I'm quite new to Code Igniter, a so called newbie Smile

My problem right now is in the Google Maps-implementation from a tutorial in the Wiki.

I'm starting to understand bits 'n pieces of the MVC-approach, but the Google Maps-example made me a bit uncertain.

My problem:

I've included both the API class and the Cigooglemapsapi.php-file in the Lib-folder.

And also put the HTML-part (the code in the bottom of http://codeigniter.com/wiki/Google_Maps/) in the Controllers-folder.

Right here is the problem.

Because, isnt that HTML-part supposed to be in the View-folder?

Than use a controller like:

Code:
<?php

class Googlemap extends Controller {

function Googlemap()
    {
        parent::Controller();
    }

function index()
    {
        $this->load->view('the_view_script');
    }
}
?>

Apparently, im doing something terrible wrong, because I don't get even a error-message. Only a blank page with no html or nothing.

Right now I'm clueless like Alicia Silverstone.

Thanks for any help.

Messages In This Thread
Google Maps-contribution in the Wiki **SOLVED** - by El Forum - 07-27-2007, 08:28 AM
Google Maps-contribution in the Wiki **SOLVED** - by El Forum - 01-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Google Maps-contribution in the Wiki **SOLVED** - by El Forum - 01-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Google Maps-contribution in the Wiki **SOLVED** - by El Forum - 03-15-2008, 03:28 AM
Google Maps-contribution in the Wiki **SOLVED** - by El Forum - 03-15-2008, 08:57 AM
Google Maps-contribution in the Wiki **SOLVED** - by El Forum - 06-18-2008, 11:07 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB