Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
google map app help (again)

[eluser]boony[/eluser]
Hi All,

Sorry if it looks like I'm becoming a serial pest re this problem but I really need to solve a problem and hope that the wider community may be able to help (again :red: ).

In a previous post I mentioned that I'm trying to change the following JavaScript

Code:
var url = "phpsqlinfo_addrow.php?name=" + name + "⪫=" + latlng.lat() + "&lng;=" + latlng.lng();

to something that my controller can handle. The phpsqlinfo_addrow.php include in the original then specifies a number of $_GET statements to read the uri segments.

Many thanks to eoinmcg for some help here and suggesting that I use uri library to pass the uri segments. I tried the following (given that the js is in the head of the view).

Code:
var url = "<?=site_url('mapapp/test_form'); ?>/fname/" + fname + "/lat/"
+ latlng.lat() + "/lng/" + latlng.lng();

and after checking with Firebug get the following error..frame is not defined
and this is what is being read..
Code:
var url = "http://www.stanbordeaux.com/bws/index.php/mapapp/test_form/fname/" + fname + "/lat/" + latlng.lat() + "/lng/" + latlng.lng();

So, I think I've narrowed down the problem to passing the url to the controller. Obviously, my solution is not working but I can't resolve the correct syntax!

Therefore, if anyone can suggest the correct way to set up the url I would be forever (well probably not forever but at least for a day or so :cheese: ) grateful...

Messages In This Thread
google map app help (again) - by El Forum - 09-30-2009, 05:33 PM
google map app help (again) - by El Forum - 10-04-2009, 12:02 PM
google map app help (again) - by El Forum - 10-04-2009, 02:50 PM
google map app help (again) - by El Forum - 10-04-2009, 06:27 PM
google map app help (again) - by El Forum - 10-05-2009, 12:11 AM
google map app help (again) - by El Forum - 10-05-2009, 12:26 AM
google map app help (again) - by El Forum - 10-05-2009, 12:52 AM

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB